Yaasa Adjustable Bed Support
Tips & Tricks for Assembly
When setting up your adjustable bed, here are some key points to get you started and make your set-up a breeze.
- Clear out as much room as possible in the room where you’re setting up your adjustable bed. It’s best to have an open space to lay everything out!
- If you have a mattress, remove it from the room before you start assembling your adjustable bed.
- Place the side rails and cross bars of the adjustable bed on a flat and even surface. Pay attention to the red orientation labels on the side rails to make sure everything is situated properly.
- If you plan to put your Yaasa Adjustable Bed into a bed set you already have, assemble the lower frame outside of your bed set, and don’t put on the platforms yet. Once the lower frame is assembled you can place it inside the bed set, screwing the platforms down at the very end. You will need an extra person to help you with this.
- Have someone help you carry the boxes into your desired space.
- Moving the Adjustable Bed: Its easiest to move the adjustable bed frames with the platforms removed. If moving the adjustable bed with the platform attached, grab ahold of the fixed platform in the middle seat area. Moving the adjustable bed requires at least two people.
Assembling The Split King
When setting up your Split King adjustable bed, here are some key points to help you get everything set up perfectly.
- Assemble one frame at a time. This will help keep your space more organized as you set up your bed.
- Make sure there is a 1/2 inch gap between the platform edges of the two baes. Align both bed frames so that the head sections are the same distance away from the wall.
- Moving the adjustable bed requires two people, make sure there is someone there to help you move the frames around.
More Assembly Tips
Side Rail & Cross Bar Orientation
When connecting the side rails to the cross bars, pay close attention to the orientation. Make sure the head and foot sides are in their proper place. There are large labels on each of these parts to make it easier to position them.
Connecting The Corners
When connecting the corners of the adjustable, be sure to have them on a flat and even surface. This will help insure that the parts of the side rails line up with the grooves on the cross bars.
Corner Connect Wheel
When connecting the corners, make sure the corner connection wheel is firmly tightened. Turn the wheel clockwise to tighten. There is a label to help remind you which direction to tighten the wheel.
ONLY 1 SCREW IS REQUIRED PER LEG. The leg screw goes in the hole that connects the leg to the side rail.
When attaching the corner covers, line up with cover directly with the cross bar. It can be tricky, but they should slide into place nicely. Make sure you are using the correct corner piece for each corner, if one isn’t fitting into place, try it on an adjacent corner.
Corner Cover Release
When removing the corner covers while disassembling the adjustable bed, press in the release tab and pull the corner cover out directly in line with the cross bar.
Corner Cover Fit
If you are having difficulty attaching the corner cover, the wheel attaching the crossbar to the side rail may not be tighten enough, which will lead to some shifting after the legs are attached. You might need to remove the legs and tighten the wheel. Once you’re sure, reattach the legs and see if the Corner Cover will slide into place.
Connecting The Cables
Connect the cables to the adjustable bed before installing the platform panels. The thumb indentation on the cable connect should be facing up, and the connector tab should be facing down. After all cables are connected, you can install the platform panels.
Do not plug the adjustable base into the wall until it is completely assembled.
Adjustable Bed FAQs
What if my adjustable bed isn't moving?
Make sure power cables are properly connected and there are charged batteries in the remote control. If these don’t solve the issue, consult the troubleshoot guide located in the user manual. Or contact Yaasa customer support at email@example.com or 855-622-3711.
Is the adjustable bed compatible with other mattresses?
Yes, the adjustable bed is compatible with most mattresses except water bed mattresses and some traditional spring mattresses that use a border rod or wire. The mattress of choice for your bed should comply with the Federal Register 16 CFR Part 1633. Check with your mattress manufacturer if it is compatible with adjustable beds. If you are unsure if your current mattress will work with the adjustable bed, contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-622-3711.
How do I set up the adjustable bed?
The assembly instructions are located within the shipping box. If you need further assistance, check out the adjustable bed assembly video above or contact our customer support team at 855-622-3711.
Do you offer other sizes?
We currently offer both King and Queen sizes. We are currently working on a creating a Twin XL and a Split King size. If you would like to stay updated on new products, or new sizes, you can sign up for our newsletter in the footer.
What are the benefits of an adjustable bed?
You have the capability to lift and lower your head, back, legs and feet of your body. It also makes lounging, reading, working and watching TV in bed a more enjoyable experience. Other benefits may include, reduced snoring and back pain.
Can I use the adjustable bed with my existing bed frame?
The Yaasa Adjustable Bed can fit into most existing bed frames. For slatted bed frames, the slats will most likely need to be removed. The Yaasa Adjustable Bed may also operate with its legs removed. Users must use their own discretion when using the adjustable bed with a bedframe. Yaasa will not be held responsible for fitment, modifications or damage to a bed frame used in conjunction with the adjustable bed.
If you would like to see detailed measurements of the Yaasa Adjustable Bed, click the link below of the corresponding size you would like to see the measurements of:
- I lost my Quick Start Guide / I lost my Manual. Can I download one?