Your cart is empty
> Save now 10% on all office lamps! <
Desk Essential + Chair Essential: -5%
Chair Classic - "The Changemaker"
Cable Management - "The Indispensible"
People spend most of their everyday life sitting... and this is a trend that will certainly not stop soon, as we all become more connected to the digital world. The consequences of excessive sitting are all too well known: tension, pain, sluggishness, or more painful complaints like a herniated disc - the list goes on. Although ergonomics is becoming more important, and should form the basis of almost all workplaces, only a few products tackle the actual problem.
With a sit-stand desk, you gain the flexibility you need to get through everyday life while staying fit and healthy. You can switch between a sitting and standing position at any time, adjusting the height exactly to your needs. This relieves your spine and gives various muscle groups time to rest and relax. With the help of sit-stand tables, the many negative health, psychological and physical consequences of excessive sitting can be reduced or even completely prevented.
The flexibility that the electrically adjustable tables offer also makes them optimal as shared office desks. No matter how tall the employees who use the table are, the table can be adjusted to the correct ergonomic height in seconds.
You can find the right height for your desk pretty easily: lay your forearm flat on the table and adjust the height so that your forearm forms a 90° angle with your upper arm. Your thighs should also form a 90° angle with your lower legs. Make sure your feet are flat on the floor, your arms are relaxed on the work surface, and your shoulders are relaxed. The same applies when standing: make sure that your forearms form a 90° angle with your upper arm when you are standing upright.
Our chair offers the perfect conditions for ergonomic sitting. However, in order for you to sit in an ergonomic way, you have to adjust it to your body.
1. Seat height: Start with the seat height. First, sit upright on the chair. Make sure your feet are touching the floor. Now, adjust the seat height so that your thighs form an angle of around 90° with your knees. Your pelvis should be slightly higher than your knees so that your thighs form a slightly sloping line. This posture prevents your pelvis from tilting backwards and gives your spine enough freedom of movement.
2. Seat depth: You can find the right seat depth by using your thigh as a gauge. Sit up straight and lean your lower back against the backrest. In this position, there should be about a hand's width between the back of your knees and the front edge of the seat. Then, simply adjust the seat depth to your personal comfort level. Make sure you have enough space around your legs and behind your knees.
3. Armrests: The position of the armrests is determined by the length of your upper arms. Place your forearms on the rests and adjust the height so that your upper arms form an angle of at least 90° with your forearms. Make sure the armrests are not set too high, otherwise your shoulders will be pushed up, which can lead to tension. If you set the rests too low, a positive effect on your shoulders will not be achieved. Pay attention to your personal comfort here too.
4. Backrest: The backrest should be adjusted so that it supports you comfortably when you are sitting upright in the chair. A little give when you lean against it is okay: just pay attention to your comfort here. Don't be afraid to move as you work, leaning backwards and forwards is totally fine.
5. Lumbar support: Adjust the lumbar support so that it is about waist level. The support follows the natural curvature of a spine and helps to relieve your muscles.
6. Backrest resistance: Finally, set the backrest resistance. Whether you need more or less resistance depends largely on your body weight, but is also a question of personal comfort. You shouldn't feel like you're tipping backwards, but you shouldn't have to use force to lean back either.
After a while, you may feel the need to change the settings again. This is natural: sitting for a long time is a burden for your body. Make sure to take frequent breaks so that you're not sitting in the same position for too long.
See the Yaasa Chair assembly instructions for more details.
Yes. We're aware of our responsibilities as a company: when we choose production partners, we've always got one eye on the manufacturing practices at each company we work with.
Quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities. That's why we offer a guarantee of 5 years from the date of purchase on all our products (exception: File Cabinet).
We grant a 2-year warranty on the File Cabinet. You can find the exact guarantee conditions here.
No. However, you get a 5 year guarantee on your Yaasa product for free anyway.
Exceptions to the guarantee are the File Cabinet and products bought before 15.06.2021.
Our desks are suitable for most people. However, the correct position for your desk may not only be a question of your body size, as an ergonomic posture depends on several other factors.
As a guide, Yaasa tables can be adjusted to the following height ranges: - Desk Pro 2: 64 - 130 cm - Desk Basic: 71 - 120 cm - Desk Essential: 71 - 119 cm - Desk Basic S: 70 - 118 cm - Desk Frame: 60 - 126 cm - Desk One: 70 - 120 cm
Yaasa desks are designed to be extremely stable at all height settings. In general, a change in stability can be expected when your height-adjustable desk is at its highest position, as the dynamics change with height.
Yes, the desks have a collision detection system. When an obstacle is in the movement range of a table and the obstacle and table collide, a load change affects the drive components. When the load change is detected by the system, all drives stop immediately and move back in the opposite direction for a few seconds.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer custom-made products at the moment, including special cable systems. We recommend that you do not change or convert your desk in this way, as it may void your warranty.On the plus side, we offer a clever cable management system that you can attach to your Yaasa Desk and get your cable clutter under control!
All Yaasa Desks can be used by children from the age of 8 if they are supervised or have been instructed in the safe use of the desk and understand the hazards involved.
Children under the age of 8 years of age should be kept away from adjustable desks, their control units and their handsets.
You can find a comparison table with all Yaasa desks and their features on the desk overview page.
You can find 3D models of the Desk Pro 2 and Desk Basic, in different sizes and colors, here.
More information about Yaasa desks can be found on their product pages. The product properties and dimensions are listed under My Profile. At the end of the product page you will find answers to frequently asked questions about the individual desks.
> Desk Pro 2> Desk Essential> Desk Basic> Desk Basic S> Desk One> Desk Frame
The Chair Classic only exists in one size. However, the office chair can be adjusted to different body sizes using its six adjustment options - armrests, backrest, seat height, seat depth, and lumbar support.
We currently offer the following accessories:- Cable Management- Privacy Wall- Privacy Wall Accessory Kit- Yaasa Desk Wheels- Chair Wheels: Hard Floor- File Cabinet- LED Light Kit
Yes, providing the specifications match, you can use the Cable Management, Privacy Wall, Accessory Kit and Desk Wheels with any Yaasa desk..
Exact specifications can be found on the relevant product page:Cable ManagementPrivacy WallPrivacy Wall Accessory Kit Chair Wheels: Hard FloorDesk WheelsFile Cabinet LED Light Kit
No. The Cable Management S/M cannot be combined with Desk One or with Desk Four. However, the Desk Pro 2, Desk Essential, Desk Basic, Desk Basic S and Desk Frame can all easily be expanded with the Cable Management S/M.
The Cable Management L is suitable for the Desk Four. Likewise, if you need more storage space for your cables, this product fits well with the Desk Pro 2, Desk Essential 140 x 80 cm, Desk Essential 160 x 80 cm and Desk Frame.
Generally, yes. However, you should ensure that the table top is of the required length and width. A minimum free space of 88 x 27 cm is required under the table top to install the Cable Management S/M. For the Cable Management L, the minimum free space is 116 x 30 cm. You will need a minimum table top thickness of 18 mm to install the Cable Management. You will receive a drilling template to simplify mounting the product to other tables.
No. The Privacy Wall is not compatible with the Yaasa Desk One. You can use the Privacy Wall S with the Desk Basic, Desk Basic S, Desk Essential in size 120 x 80 cm or 140 x 80 cm and the Desk Pro 2 in size 140 x 75 cm.The Privacy Wall M/L fits the Desk Pro 2 in size 160 x 80 cm and 180 x 80 cm as well as the Desk Essential in size 160 x 80 cm.
You can find more detailed information on the Privacy Wall product page.
Generally yes, as long as the table top is between 1.8 and 2.5 cm thick. You can see the exact requirements on the Privacy Wall product page.
The Desk Wheels are compatible with all Yaasa desks, except for the Desk Basic S.
B2B orders of up to four products can be made directly via our web shop. For larger orders, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For us to be able to provide you with a non-binding, individual offer, we'll need the following information sent to email@example.com:- Billing address- Delivery address- VAT number- Number of products required (including color and size information)
Don't hesitate to contact us!
Statistics & Marketing
Individual cookie settings
Save & close
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
Statistics & Marketing
Marketing cookies are used by third-party providers or publishers to display personalised advertising. They do this by tracking visitors across websites.