How Much Are Adjustable Beds – How to Save Hundreds
Adjustable beds are gaining quite a reputation in the world of health and wellness as a tool to improve one’s sleep. In the past, when thinking of an adjustable foundation for beds, the first thing that would pop in your head is a hospital bed. However, modern designs have made it more desirable for home use.
Are Adjustable Bases Right for You?
If your current mattress and bed frame are starting to show the years of wear and tear, it may be time to replace them. This is understandable, as sleeping on a sagging mattress or a poor bed frame can affect the quality of your sleep. However, if you’re contemplating getting an adjustable bed, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is sleeping flat difficult for you? If you answered yes to this question, then getting an adjustable bed should be considered. This type of bed is suitable for those who have osteoarthritis, degenerative spondylolisthesis, or spinal stenosis. Those who have other health issues such as snoring, sleep apnea, or acid reflux will also sleep better with an adjustable base in their bedroom.
- Budget. When considering your budget, remember not all adjustable frames are the same. Some only allow the head to adjust while others allow both head and foot adjustments. As for mattresses, the only mattresses not recommended are old fashion spring coiled, air mattresses or water bed mattresses. Currently, Yaasa is offering a free hybrid mattress with the purchase of their bed frame.
- Return policy. Not all return policies on adjustable beds are the same. Check out the return policy thoroughly before making any purchase. This way, you will know what options you have in case you are not satisfied with the product.
Which Adjustable Bed is Perfect for You?
With all the adjustable bases sold on the market today, it can be tough to find one that is ideal for you. The Yaasa adjustable bed is one brand that you should keep within your radar, as it is packed with several features at a price that will be easy on your pockets. What are some of the features of this adjustable bed? Let’s find out.
- Wall sliding technology. Since your adjustable bed can be moved into different positions, you may wonder if the distance you are from your nightstand might become a problem. Luckily, this won’t be an issue with a Yaasa adjustable bed thanks to its wall sliding technology. You can easily reach your nightstand no matter how much you elevate your bed.
- USB outlets. Yaasa has made their adjustable beds appeal to your comfort and convenience. One of the features that Yaasa has included is conveniently placed USB ports on either side of the bed frame. This way, if you are planning on using your devices while in bed, you won’t have to go far to charge them.
- Under-bed storage. Because of the height of the bed frame and its sleek design, you will have much more storage space under your bed.
- Backlit wireless remote. The wireless, backlit remote makes adjusting your bed quite easy to do, even when all the lights are turned off.
- Mattress compatibility. Yaasa adjustable beds are compatible with different types of mattresses on the market. This means that whatever mattress you have, whether it be a foam mattress, latex mattress, or hybrid. Individual pocket coil mattresses work well too. The only type of mattress not recommended is the old-fashioned innerspring.
How Much are Adjustable Beds?
The price range of adjustable beds varies depending on the brand, features, and add-ons. Usually, you will find adjustable bases priced from $800 and above. This is where Yaasa adjustable beds surpass the competition. Aside from their affordable rates, you can also get a free mattress. Here are the prices of the adjustable beds from Yaasa.
- Twin XL. If you are a single sleeper, you can get the twin XL adjustable for only $1499. For those who will purchase this through financing, your monthly fee can be as low as $91 per month. It also comes with a 10-year warranty as well as a white-glove delivery option.
- Queen. At $1699 total price, you can pay as low as $103 per month which is quite easy on your pockets. This size is suitable for couples, as it gives you both ample room to move around.
- King. The King-sized adjustable bed from Yaasa is priced at $1999, but through financing, you can pay $121 per month depending on the terms and agreement.
- Split King. For couples who want to be able to lift only their side of the bed without affecting the other, the Split King adjustable bed is a necessity. This type of adjustable bed grants you and your partner freedom to elevate or lower your head and feet without changing the other one’s sleeping position. For only $2699, you can experience the luxuries of this adjustable bed. How much are adjustable beds such as this through financing? You can pay as low as $163 per month!
For those who are asking, “how much are adjustable beds?” and want to get the best value for their dollar, you need to stick with Yaasa One Sleep System. Here’s what you’ll get:
- One Performance Mattress. The beds and mattresses of Yaasa are bundled when you purchase an adjustable base, giving you good value for your money. The One Performance Mattress gives you the perfect balance as it is neither too soft nor too firm. When you sleep on this mattress, all that you will be thinking of is never getting up due to the level of comfort that you enjoy from it.
- Pain relief. If you are always plagued with pain when you wake up, the Yaasa adjustable bed can help. Their mattress is a hybrid. It’s a pocket coil mattress with a memory foam top that enables you to be able to experience relief because it targets the pressure points in your body.
- A good night’s sleep. If you want to get some restful sleep, you can trust Yaasa to deliver it to you through their adjustable bases and mattresses. The combination of memory foam, gel memory foam, and other materials give you the right kind of firmness to make you sleep better at night.
- Better sleep. Better productivity. Whether you’re seeking a restorative night’s sleep or planning on doing a little work from bed, you may see your productivity level rise. The tilting mechanism allows you to adjust the elevation of the head and foot of the bed to suit your comfort level. Plus, the quiet motor won’t be bothersome. You can watch TV, read a book, or work on your laptop. You can adjust the head or foot of the bed to find the perfect comfort level for you
Pros and Cons of Adjustable Beds
Now that you have an idea about cost and function, let’s look at the pros and cons of adjustable frames.
- Minimize snoring. Snoring while sleeping can lead to interrupted sleep. It occurs when the tongue falls back across the throat, blocking the airway. You can alleviate the tongue from falling back by sleeping with your head in an elevated position.
- Aids in certain GI conditions. Heartburn or acid reflux can also be helped by sleeping with the head of the bed elevated. Heartburn often occurs when the esophageal sphincter is weak and allows gastric juices to rise. Sleeping with the head of the bed a bit elevated helps prevent this.
- Alleviates pain. Pain and pressure won’t be a problem with the adjustable bed because you can choose your sleeping position until you feel no more pain or discomfort.
- Universal comfort. Some sleeping positions are programmed. Return to a flat position with a mere push of the button. Or, choose a zero gravity position which elevates both the head of the bed and foot of the bed a bit. This position creates an excellent spinal alignment.
- Owner assembly. The problem with adjustable beds is that you will be the one to install the parts. However, this can be solved if you choose the White Glove delivery of Yaasa.
- Price. The cost of adjustable beds will not be cheap, but Yaasa adjustable bed offset the cost with a free hybrid mattress. Also, these frames help overall physical comfort and aid in treating a multitude of medical conditions.
- Shorter lifespan. You will need to consider that adjustable bases often have shorter lifespans because of their mechanical parts. Thankfully, Yaasa has a warranty of up to 10 years, so you can enjoy your bed for years without paying much for parts, as long as it is within the warranty.