People nowadays are seeing the value of investing on an adjustable bed for their personal use as it helps them find a comfortable position for better sleep. Not only do these beds move the top and bottom parts of the bed, but they also come with numerous features, from USB ports, wireless remote, and even a massage function too. But with all the choices available today, and the cost of investing on one, a lot of people are struggling on where to put their money on. If you are looking for the best adjustable bed, you might want to invest on Yaasa® adjustable bed as it is well worth the cost.
To better understand what you’ll be getting from Yaasa®, we have compared its features with Classic Brands Adjustable Bed. Both are good in terms of comfort, adjusting positions, and features. Let’s take a closer look at these beds.
Classic Brands Adjustable Bed
The adjustable bed that Classic Brands has doesn’t require a box spring anymore since it can work as a platform bed which means that you’ll have plenty of space underneath for storage. As with any adjustable bed, this product is suitable for those who have medical conditions that require an adjustable mattress to provide comfort and support to their bodies while they are lying down. Here are the features that you’ll find in Classic Brands adjustable bed.
- Comes with wired remote to control the head and foot elevation to make it easier to watch TV, work on your laptop, and even read.
- It can be used with or even without the standard bed frame.
- Parts are easy to unpack and assemble in bedrooms.
- Compatible with different adjustable mattresses such as foam, air mattresses, and latex even.
- Comes with a mattress bar to keep mattress in place.
- It has a platform design but can be combined with traditional bed frames.
- Has 2 USB charging ports for your devices.
- Sleek and modern design to suit all bedroom styles.
- Can enhance sleep quality of people with sleep apnea, GERD, heartburn, and even back problems just to name a few.
Classic Brands adjustable bed also provides a dual massage feature depending on the style and design of the adjustable bed that you will choose. However, there are certain areas where they are lagging compared to their competitors. One such feature that may not appear regularly with their adjustable beds is the wall hugger which, if you don’t have one, may make it a bit difficult for you to reach something from your nightstand. Prices are reasonable too.
The Yaasa® Adjustable Bed
What about Yaasa® adjustable bed? In terms of adjustable beds, there are more features found in this brand which will work perfectly with those who are not only experiencing back aches, GERD, sleep apnea, and the like, but anyone who needs a comfortable bed that will lull them to sleep. It has an impressive list of features that you are going to love.
- Backlit wireless remote makes it easier for you to find the controls and adjust the bed even when the lights are out. No need to worry about disrupting your partner’s sleep because of this and it’s easy to spot the remote too.
- There is an adequate space underneath the bed thanks to the clean design that Yaasa® adjustable beds come with.
- Mattress compatibility is exceptional as it can work with all types of modern mattresses as well as bed frames.
- USB outlets are found on either side of the bed, so you can still work on your computer even while on your bed. You can charge your devices too while sleeping.
- It comes with a one-touch flat sleep function, so you can easily go back to your original position without having to fuss with the buttons. It is energy efficient plus, your sleep won’t be disrupted at all.
- Components of the Yaasa® adjustable bed are sleek and stylish with better durability and longer lifespan compared to other brands. They are not bulky and will not be difficult to set up too.
- It can go into zero-gravity position which makes your body feel weightless for better sleep experience.
Yaasa® adjustable beds are designed to provide maximum comfort by giving you ultimate control over your sleeping position. In terms of productivity levels, you’ll find that you’ll be able to work more efficiently because you’ll find a comfortable position in bed without having to prop yourself up with several pillows. With a push of a button, you’ll be able to find a natural position where your back gets support and your legs raised properly to alleviate back problems as you work on your laptop.
Even day-to-day activities like reading, watching TV, or playing can be more enjoyable in bed because of the numerous positions that you can go to with a touch of a button. Another plus to Yaasa® adjustable beds is that it comes with anti-snore technology which allows you to preset your position in bed. This way, your sleep won’t be interrupted with your constant snoring since you can elevate your head position at a comfortable angle for a set period of time, before your bed goes back to its original position. It’s an adjustable bed that makes life easier.
It is understandable that finding the right adjustable bed for you will not be that easy to do especially when there are tons of options to choose from. But if you want the best value for your money, Yaasa® adjustable bed is a clear winner not just in terms of design, but also in terms of support, features, and compatibility with modern mattresses and they have the longest lifespan too. It pays to weigh the pros and cons of adjustable beds first which is why, if you compare Classic Brands vs Yaasa®, the latter is the clear winner with its sleek and modern design, and infinite features to choose from.