The Best Mattress Build Specifically For Adjustable Bed
Getting a good night’s sleep may be hard to come by lately as your busy schedule prevents you from sleeping early. Perhaps you’ve been hanging out with your friends until the early hours of the morning, or are suffering from sleep disorders like sleep apnea, insomnia, snoring, acid reflux and the like, or you are just too stressed out. It is also possible that the bed that you are sleeping on can contribute to that restless at night that you are experiencing all the time. That said, it is high time that you consider switching to an adjustable bed base where, when combined with the best mattress for adjustable bed, you will be able to find comfort and support so you will be able to sleep better at night.
Mattress Types Suitable for Adjustable Base
Keep in mind that an adjustable bed base can lift the top as well as the bottom of the mattress around 40 to 70 degrees. This lets you read, watch TV, and even get a good night’s sleep easily because you feel comfortable in your position. That said, when it comes to choosing mattresses for your adjustable bed frame, you will need a mattress that is not only durable but also flexible.
The best mattress for an adjustable bed should be able to flex and bend while following the contour of the bed base without compromising its structural as well as support integrity. There are four types of mattresses that are usually paired with an adjustable base and these are:
- Memory foam mattress. Memory foam mattress tends to conform to your body’s shape in order to provide adequate support to your body’s weight. This gives you pressure relief from your shoulders to your back, and hips even. When combined with an adjustable base, you will find that the memory foam bends and flexes without difficulty without affecting the comfort as well as the support that you are getting from it.
- Innerspring mattress. Innerspring mattresses have been around for decades and even today, you can still find beds that are made from innersprings and foam. The coiled springs in the middle are covered with foam to make them stiffer. Unfortunately, because of the design of the inner coils in the mattress, they are not really recommended for adjustable beds. However, you will see modern versions of this mattress to have more flexible coils installed so that they can still be used in adjustable bed frames.
- Airbed mattress. Another option to consider for mattresses for adjustable beds is the airbed mattress. As the name suggests, this type of mattress is composed of one or more air chambers that let you adjust the support that you are getting from it by either increasing or decreasing the pressure inside. Airbeds that have multiple air chambers can be used but take note that once you elevate the top or bottom of the bed, the air flow will become impeded which can affect the support that you are getting from it.
- Latex mattress. Just like memory foam mattresses, the latex mattress is made from 100% foam and is effective in alleviating pressure points as well as pain. They are more buoyant compared to foam mattress which is why you should opt for a thinner sized latex mattress for your adjustable bed. 
You’re probably wondering why you should invest on the best adjustable bed mattress when you are not really sure what having an adjustable bed means to you. If this is your first time to consider getting a bed frame that can be adjusted, here are a few benefits that you can reap from it.
- Reduces sleep apnea. Sleep apnea and snoring tend to go hand-in-hand, but not all the time. Sleep apnea happens when stop breathing for a short while because your air passages are blocked when you are sleeping which can affect your sleep. Sleeping on an adjustable bed lets you incline your upper body to help open up your airways for better sleep.
- Prevents acid reflux. Heartburn and acid reflux are quite common lately, and if you are one of those that have these conditions, you know how difficult it is to deal with the stomach acid coursing back up your throat when lying down. If you find yourself propping yourself up on several pillows just to keep the acids at bay, you’ll find adjustable beds to be a big help. Raising your upper body 6 to 8 inches high is enough to keep the stomach acids from going back up your throat while you sleep.
- Stops snoring. Snoring can happen when there is a partial blockage on your nasal passages when you lie on your back or on your stomach. With the help of an adjustable bed base, you will be able to open up your nasal passages to alleviate your snoring. 
Which is the Best Adjustable Bed Mattress to Get?
With all the types of mattresses that are available today, it is understandable that you’ll find it confusing on which brand to get. If you want to get the best value for your money while getting an adjustable bed mattress only, why not try Yaasa mattress?
Yaasa Mattress is a hybrid mattress that is a combination of foam as well as a pocket coil that provides sufficient support that you will not find in memory foam or foam mattresses. What’s great about this hybrid mattress is that it adjusts according to your needs where you can get the best comfort, support, as well as breathability all rolled into one.
Among the features that you can expect from this mattress for adjustable beds are:
- Infinity Foam. The top layer of Yaasa mattress is the Infinity Foam that prevents heat from being retained while you sleep. Unlike memory foam where the heat is trapped in the mattress itself, this bed can disperse the heat without affecting the contouring, support, as well as pressure relief that it offers. If you are prone to neck, shoulders, hip, and back pain, you should consider this mattress.
- Pocket coil system. Another reason why Yaasa mattress is a good option to consider for adjustable bases is the fact that it has a pocket coil system where each coil is individually wrapped. This allows each coil to expand or compress depending on the weight on it, without affecting the others that are not getting any pressure. This means that your pressure points will not be affected that much as you lie and move around your bed. And because it is designed to be compatible with an adjustable base, you will find that your sleep will be enhanced too.
- Multiple layers. With the pocket coil sandwiched between layers of foam, lying down on this mattress feels like you are floating. The layers are the ones that provide you with the contouring effect so you will get the right support as well as pressure relief to minimize the aches and pains that you experience when you wake up in the morning. 
Why stop with Yaasa’s mattress when you can also take advantage of their affordable adjustable base? This combination will fit your budget and the best part is that you will be able to sleep better at night too. What’s great about Yaasa adjustable bed is that it is lightweight and streamlined that it doesn’t take up much space in the bedroom. It has mattress compatibility to all kinds of mattresses, but why look for others when you can go with Yaasa’s as well?
The beauty of the adjustable base is that it offers more storage space underneath where you can easily slip your personal items out of sight. Also, you will be able to adjust the top and bottom of your bed with wireless remote control, and with a click of a button, you will be able to go back to your initial position which is flat on your back.
What else can you find in this adjustable bed frame? It comes with USB ports on either side of the frame where you can charge your gadgets as you use them. There is no reason why your rest and relaxation be interrupted because of lack of battery and since you have the ports available already, you don’t even have to go to the next room to charge your devices too. Another plus to this adjustable frame is that it is a wall sliding technology so you won’t find yourself too far from your nightstand. 
If you are considering getting an adjustable bed from Yaasa, you will be pleased to know that it has a zero gravity position where your head and legs are raised at the right angle to minimize pressure on your spine while boosting blood circulation at the same time. You can also opt for the split king feature where two twin XL mattresses are laid down on the frame where you can adjust each side depending on your needs. And thanks to the anti-snore technology that this bed frame has, you will not be bothered by snoring any time soon since your nasal passages will be opened up with the right tilt of your head.