Best Bed for Back and Neck Pain 2019
We all need a good night’s sleep. Restorative sleep allows us to recuperate from the day’s activities and to have energy the following day. However, there are times when we all have woken up with a stiff neck, which then disappears after a few hours. But what happens when your neck is radiating pain even before you go to sleep? Here is what you need to know in your quest of the best bed for back and neck pain.
There is a myriad of causes that can contribute to ongoing back and neck pain, such as working hunched over your computer for hours on end, an accident, surgery, a sagging mattress, or a poor sleep position. The problem with having growing aches and pains is that they can start affecting your quality of life. Whatever the cause for your back and neck pain, your condition may improve if you choose the best bed for back and neck pain. The right mattress and bed frame will contribute to the restorative sleep your body needs to repair itself.
Other Causes of Neck Pain at Night
The first step in treating your aches and pains is to determine contributing factors. Here are a couple more.
- Pillow. Sleeping on the wrong kind of pillow can also play a part on back and neck pain. There are different types of pillows to consider. Orthopedic pillows, also called a contour pillow, has a specific design with a deeper impression for the skull and a curved shape for neck support. This is ideal for those who sleep on their backs. Feather pillows are suitable for any sleeping position, and body pillows are often recommended to pregnant women who need comfort and support as they lie in bed. Some people with back issues also use body pillows.
- Wrong mattress. Just like with pillows, you will need to use the correct mattress for the sleeping position that you frequent. A mattress that is too soft can cause the spine to misalign as the body sinks down into the mattress. On the other hand, a mattress that is too firm can irritate the bony prominences of the shoulders and hips, causing pain and skin irritation.
What to Look for In Mattress for Neck and Back Pain?
To ensure the best night’s sleep, you should look for the best bed for neck pain, as well as the best bed for back and hip pain. But with all the options available, it can be tough finding the right one. One aspect to consider is your type of sleeping position.
- Back sleepers. If you are a back sleeper, you will need a firm mattress that can support the weight of your body but is soft enough to contour to the shape of your body as well. Sleeping on too stiff a mattress can cause pain to your spine, while too soft mattress will cause your spine to sink too much.
- Side sleepers. If you are a side sleeper, you will do well to look for a slightly soft mattress to help cushion the shoulders as well as hips.
- Stomach sleepers. Some people sleep on their stomach because of back pain. In this case, you will need a mattress that will help with spinal alignment. As a general rule, stomach sleeping is not recommended because it is “harder” on the back.
What is the Best Bed for Back and Neck Pain?
If you wake up consistently with a stiff neck or shoulder pain, it’s understandable that you’ll want the best bed for neck pain. After all, who doesn’t want to experience some relief from the usual aches and pains in the morning? If you are looking for an affordable option that will help give you pain relief, then you might want to look into Yaasa mattress.
What Is The Best Adjustable Bed Position For Back Pain?
It’s not just finding the best bed for back and hip pain, or the best bed for neck pain for that matter. You also have to consider the best adjustable bed position for back pain and pain in other locations. The Yaasa adjustable bed allows you to elevate the head of the bed as well as the foot of the bed. The spine is then in a zero-gravity position, alleviating stress on the spine.
Also, Yaasa’s wall-hugging technology also helps with the best adjustable bed position for back pain. Many adjustable beds for back pain allow elevation of the head. However, as you elevate the head, you move away from the nightstand, making it difficult to reach for anything on your bed stand. Yaasa’s wall-hugging technology allows you to elevate the head of the bed without moving away from the nightstand. That way you don’t have to overstretch or twist your spine and cause further pain. This makes the Yaasa the best adjustable bed for back pain.
What Is The Best Bed For Hip Pain?
Hip pain can be experienced for a number of reasons. The source can be a strain, arthritis, or an issue with the tendons. As we age, cartilage can wear down or the muscles and tendons can become damaged. A trip or a fall can also damage bones and lead to hip pain. Hip pain may not be just contained to the hip. You can also feel discomfort inside or outside of the hip joint or in the surrounding areas (groin, buttocks, or thighs).
It’s important to have a mattress that provides support but is soft enough on top to contour to the painful areas. Also, hip pain may make it difficult to get in and out of bed. The best bed for hip pain allows you to elevate the head so that you can easily get in and out of bed.
What is the Yaasa Mattress?
The Yaasa mattress and bed frame may be the best bed for back and neck pain. Yaasa’s hybrid mattress is an impressive engineering feat that combines pocketed coil and foam, bringing the pain relief that a memory foam mattress alone cannot accomplish. The Yaasa’s hybrid mattress adjusts according to the individual’s needs while delivering comfort, support, as well as breathability as you sleep at night.
Let’s take a more detailed look at a Yaasa hybrid mattress:
- Cooling infinity foam. A Yaasa mattress is equipped with an Infinity Foam top layer. Its unique material prevents heat from being retained as you lie in bed. This helps you get a cool night’s sleep while providing contouring, support, as well as pressure relief, in all the right places. You’ll be able to sleep better and wake up without any aches and pains in your neck, back, and hips.
- Comfortable transition layers. With the Yaasa mattress, you don’t have to choose between a softer or firmer mattress. The hybrid mattress comes with several layers of foam, as well as pocket coils, to give you the right amount of support and contouring regardless of whether you are a side sleeper, back sleeper, or stomach sleeper. The pressure relief that you will get from this mattress lets you sleep well at night so you can experience restorative sleep.
- Pocket coil system. Another plus to choosing a Yaasa hybrid mattress is the fact that it makes use of the pocket coil system which covers the entire bed. Your body is given the proper support it needs whether you are sleeping or sitting on the edge of your bed. All the coils are individually wrapped to help it expand and compress separate from one another. This affords you maximum comfort and support. Another plus to this design is that the pocketed coils are placed between layers of foam to give you that feeling of floating. If you are looking for the best bed for hip pain, this is an excellent option to consider.
Best Adjustable Bed for Back Pain
Adjustable beds were once just found in hospitals. But for those who are suffering from chronic neck pain, or back and hip pain, having an adjustable bed at home can provide you with increased pain relief. One reason the Yaasa may be the best adjustable bed for back pain is that it offers you different sleeping adjustments with just a click of the remote. You can incline the head or foot of the bed until you find the perfect sleeping position for you at night. When combined with their high-quality mattress, as well as a pillow for neck pain, it won’t be a surprise when you find yourself falling asleep faster at night.
With Yaasa adjustable bed, you’ll also get:
- Wall sliding technology. Get easy access to your nightstand no matter how much you adjust your bed thanks to the wall sliding technology that keeps your nightstand within easy reach.
- USB outlets. The sides of the adjustable bed bases come with USB outlets so you can continue using your gadgets while still in bed without any worry of tripping over them.
- Under-bed storage. Due to the lightweight and streamlined design of the adjustable bed, you’ll find that there is more storage space underneath it to store your personal things.
- Mattress compatibility. Regardless of whether you have a gel memory foam mattress, memory foam, latex mattress, or a hybrid mattress, you’ll find that this adjustable bed base works perfectly. In fact, the only mattresses not recommended are traditional innerspring, waterbed mattresses, and air mattresses.
- Backlit wireless remote. There is no need to worry about losing your remote or the need to turn on the lights to see its buttons because Yaasa’s adjustable bed comes with a backlit wireless remote that allows you to see the buttons even when the lights are off. Choose the setting you wish, lie back, and let the bed adjust to your needs.
Having a good night’s sleep is well within your reach. If you often deal with neck, back, and hip pain, take the time to look for the best bed for back and hip pain. A Yaasa’s mattress and the adjustable bed is the perfect bed to no matter whether you are a side sleeper, stomach sleeper, or back sleeper. The mattress is equipped with a layer of a pocket coil, memory foam, and cooling gel foam to give you that luxurious bed to lie on at night. The body pains that you feel the following day may disappear once you invest in a bed that gives you the support and contouring properties that you need to gain restorative sleep.